Our rusted 1/2" Corrugated is different than the competition because it is made in a HEAVY 20 Gauge bare cold rolled steel. Most competitors will supply a panel in a lighter 22 GA. In a Corten finish a 22 gauge would be fine. However, in a bare cold rolled finish a 20 GA will increase the life expectancy of the panel significantly. Request a quote in this product from us and you will save money and get a better product than the competition provides.
Rusted corrugated ( 1/2" Deep ) is a classic panel that combines strength with old school style. Rusted corrugated roofing is the latest trend in roofing products and architecture. Its unique look and naturally oxidizing finish provides a beautiful color and texture. It is the ultimate no care product because no one ever has to paint or scrape rust. This rusted corrugated roofing is an icreasingly popular choice among home and business owners due to its functionality and lasting strength. It is in stock in a bare cold rolled finish in standard sizes for a small project. For a larger project it can be custom rolled to virtually any size in A606 ( AKA Corten ) or a bare cold rolled.
Rusty corrugated is easy to install and can be used in a variety of applications including roofing and siding material for commercial and residential projects. Exterior applications: Total roofing area, an accent to a roof in conjuction with other architectural elements of design, metal siding, decorative fencing, restaurants, movie sets. Interior applications: Focal point or backdrops such as a backsplash in a bath or kitchen, textured ceiling, and a wall treatment.
It can be shipped anywhere in the country very inexpensively on one of our route trucks.
- 20 Gauge Steel
- 1/2" Corrugated has a unique look and naturally oxidizing finish that make it especially desirable for many architectural projects.
- Fiberglass skylight panels are available to match the profile of this corrugated rustic panel.
- Matching trim and flat stock available for rusty metal roofing.
- Painted screws in a Koko Brown finish are available to match this rusty steel panel.
Recommendations and Cautions
- Rustic Corrugated performs best in environments with low humidity
- Minimum roof slope 3:12 recommended for rusted corrugated.
- Not recommended near salt spray environments and frequent rain locations as it will shorten the life expectancy of the products.
- Acid washing will degrade steel performance.
- Rust runoff will likely stain the surrounding surfaces.
- NO WARRANTIES FOR THESE PRODUCTS